A concrete silo is an essential piece of equipment for any commercial construction company. Used to hold and dispense cement, concrete silos come in both static and mobile variations.
Roadmaster Concrete Mixers Europe specialises in upright concrete tower silos, since they offer the greatest capacity in the most cost-effective manner.
They come fully equipped with an electronic weighing system with digital display, this allows any quantity of cement or powder discharged to be controlled and also provides an accurate indication of what remains inside the cement silo.
We offer a complete range of vertical and horizontal silo storage solutions.
- 38 Cubic Meter 50T Standard Horizontal Silo with ladder.
- Silo body fabricated in 5mm thick mild steel plate.
- Sand blasted and painted.
- WAM filters.
- WAM Horizontal heavy-duty drag-out screw conveyer (250mm x 6.3m)
- WAM 219mm Screw Feeders, 6.5m in length
- 2.5m length of rubber cement sock
- Chains to hold up the screw conveyor from the two fixing points on the silo body.
- 100mm nominal bore fill pipe, complete with fill-line automatic shut-off valve
- 600mm diameter access manway at roof level
- Galvanised vertical access ladder, complete with hinged safety gates, handrails and kick-plate
- High and low-level alarms
- 8 cement fluffers
- 4 telescopic support legs
- Silo safety control panel, fully pre-wired, complete with a GRP (IP67 rated) lockable cabinet
- Set of safe mount loud cells (Option).
- 100 litre V-PUMP Compressor stored in galvanised locable compressor cabinet.
- Start/Stop pendant controller
- Plug and Play pre-wired Silo, easy installation
- Manufactured in the UK to BSIEN1090 (Load bearing structure standard)
- Silo discharge control panel with screw start/stop, aeration control and a loadcell readout clock with the ability to discharge manually or to a per set weight.
If you think your company could benefit from one of our impressive concrete tower silos, then simply get in touch and we would be happy to offer some more information. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and premium products, offering 1-3 years full warranty and finance options for complete satisfaction.
Interested in our services?
Call us today on 01707 323 222